It’s been a while since I posted and for that I do apologize. So here is a rundown of the events since I last was here:
- I have a new schedule at work. (Really, John? This is what you’re going to lead with? I hope everyone just had some coffee.) This is kind of a big deal for me because my life is fairly routinized and I’ve had the same schedule for about ten years. I like this new one but it has taken me a minute to adjust.
- I’ve been running outside. Again, this is a big deal because normally, this time of year Alberta is colder than a witch’s tit, so to have it warm enough to run outside is just bloody awesome.
- I started doing yoga. I love it. More to come on this in future posts. (Really, John? Are you going to wait another month before posting about this or are you going to get back to posting semi-regularly?)
- We got some new furniture.
- We had friends over for Bad Movie Night and found new bottom with Ricki and the Flash. My God, Meryl Streep, you were in Sophie’s Choice! I can only assume you’ve sold your soul to the devil and now must settle that debt.
- We saw Star Wars: The Force Awakens on New Year’s Eve. It was good and I was flooded with relief.
- I am off for most of January because where I work is really generous with vacation time and I have a shit load, so I thought I’d take January off.
- Oh, and I had a dream that I farted, which is really embarrassing because in real life I do not fart.